A collection of gifts for wellness (for her and for him). Make someone’s Christmas well and good with these wellness gift ideas.
It’s that time of year again and the season for giving! I love making lists of gifts I’d love to give or receive and am focusing this list on the best of holistic health and wellness gifts. Whether you are gifting for a friend, employee, or family member, there are wellness trends and wellness gift ideas (for both him and her) on this list to suit anyone’s Christmas list! Furthermore…
Related Post: Mothers Day Wellness/Holistic Gift Guide
Wellness Gifts 2019
Wellness Gifts for Her
- Eminence Beauty Gift Set ($100+). Eminence makes the most divine organic beauty products. They have a ton of holiday sets! This will keep skin hydrated in the winter & fresh after holiday partys! (Must buy from nearest salon/spa)
- Handheld Latte frother ($24). Whether you’re making an adaptogenic hot chocolate or a dreamy matcha latte, having a latte frother on hand is uber convenient for all the warm drinks. This $24 one from William Sonoma is a gorgeous bamboo.
- Superfood Honey ($20). Need a stocking stuffer? This Beekeeper’s Naturals Cacao Superfood Honey can be bought right on Amazon for a true wellness treat!
- A Cookbook ($20). Cookbooks, like the Vibrant Life Cookbook by Amanda Haas (on sale for $20 on Amazon right now), are an amazing gift. This one is filled with gorgeous recipes made of whole foods all the colors of the rainbow.
- Earth Toned Whiskey Stones ($145). How fun are these gorgeous stones by Anna New York? What a way to celebrate! You could pair this gift with this Sugar-Free Cocktail Syrup ($12) that is packed with antioxidants, too!
- Alo Yoga Puffer Jacket ($240). Alo Yoga has a ton of high-quality sherpa and puffer jackets that would make great closet-staple gifts.
- Lunya Pajamas ($198). I am OBSESSED with these washable silk pajamas. If you know someone who loves to lounge around and be fabulous, this is the gift for them! There are tons of varieties and combo sets.
Wellness Gifts for Him
- Coffee Maker or espresso machine ($85). I think this is the thing a lot of guys don’t know they need, but would SERIOUSLY appreciate once they have. This one is on sale for $85 on Amazon!!!
- The Mirror ($1,000+). If you really want to make a grand gesture, The Mirror is the newest fitness technology that totally transforms your in-home workout. Check out the great reviews!
- A spa or grooming treatment. A nice treatment is a wonderful gesture for guys too (maybe something like a thermal sport massage, a full shave/facial, etc.).
- A Manly Candle ($55). Make his apartment smell like leather and rich mahogany with this Malin + Goetz Leather candle (other scents include tobacco, dark rum, cannabis, vetiver, etc.)
- Personalized Skincare Subscription ($30). Brands like Geologie are a great & unique grooming gift option. You can do it for him or pay for the subscription/trial and let him takeover!
- Sweatpants/Joggers ($85). A boyfriend essential in my opinion (so you can steal! Kidding not kidding). These Outdoor Voices Cloud knit sweatpants are the SOFTEST pants I’ve ever felt.
- Blue Light Filtering Glasses ($95). Hello, Warby Parker! Blue light is a hot topic in the wellness world; blue-light filtering lenses would make a great gift, especially if he looks at a screen often! (Felix Gray is another good brand!)
Well, I hope you found this Wellness Gifts Guide helpful. f you’d like to keep up with other health and wellness trends, follow Naturally Natalie Eng on Pinterest and Instagram and sign-up for the monthly newsletter here.