Watermelon glow juice packed with antioxidants! You can make this a cocktail or a non-alcoholic “mocktail.” Sweet and refreshing!
Watermelon Glow Juice
Watermelon is one of my favorite summer fruits and watermelon juice and cocktail recipes are one of my favorite ways to celebrate! Fun fact, watermelon is over 90% water, making it a great source of hydration and also packed with antioxidants – amazing for your skin! So not only is it tasty, but this watermelon glow juice is also healthy!
To add an extra boost of ‘glow’, I added a pinch of Apothekary Glow Getter powder, which is made of adaptogens that focus on anti-aging and immunity. You can see it on my Instagram here.
This recipe uses 1 small watermelon. The best part about this watermelon glow juice is how easy it is! You literally throw all the ingredients into a blender and you’re done! This recipe is honestly so refreshing and delicious on it’s own, but you can easily add in gin or vodka to make a fun, healthy cocktail out of it!
Prep tip: to cut my watermelon, I cut it into 2 halves and then slice the halves into crescents. From there, I make cuts down to the rinds and then slide the knife along the rind, letting all the pieces fall into a bowl or Tupperware! If you don’t like the pulp, you can strain the watermelon first (you can use a nut bag like this one, use code ‘natalieeng’ for 10% off!)
Related: Celery Juice Recipes
Watermelon Glow Juice Recipe
- 5 c. Watermelon (small) Cubed into peices (no rind)
- 3 tbsp. Lime Juice squeezed
- Pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 c. Gin or Vodka optional
- De seed your watermelon if it has black seeds (I recommend buying a de-seeded one) and cut into cubes. Tip: if you don't like the pulp, you can strain the watermelon first.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend well (about 30-45 seconds)
- Pour in a glass as is or over ice. Garnish as desired and enjoy!
Related: Skincare Tips
Questions? Comments? I’d love to know what you think! If you liked this healthy Watermelon Cocktail recipe recipe, please be sure to give it a 5 star rating in the comments below:)