This vegan gummy recipe takes 5 minutes to prepare! It’s an easy, fun way to get a boost of vitamin C! Plus it’s kid-friendly, gluten-free, and all plant-based!
Vegan Gummies Recipe
Get your vitamin C on with these easy vegan gummies vitamins! They are so easy to make and only 3 ingredients (fresh juice, agar agar, and a sweetener). You can keep these in the refrigerator for whenever you’re feeling like your immunity could use a little Vitamin C upper.
With everything going on in the world related to health currently, there has been no better time to focus on our well-being. A daily intake of vitamins and minerals can truly help that. While these gummies can be a fun way to get some extra vitamin C, be sure to get adequate sleep, water, and exercise as well!
These gummies are vegan and thus do not have any gelatin. To set, I use agar agar flakes, which give them the same bouncy consistency! In terms of flavor, I used a classic fresh-squeezed OJ as my juice base to load up the vitamin C, but you could really use any juice flavor you’d like! The sweetener is also optional, as I have done these with agave and also with stevia. Lastly, you can also use any shape of mold that you want. I opted for these cute summery stars!
Related: Watermelon Glow Juice
Vegan Gummies Recipe for Vitamin C
- A dropper is helpful!
- 1 c. Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Agar Agar
- 2 tbsp. Agave Sweetener or Honey or sweetener of choice
- Tip: place your molds into the freezer now so your gummies will set faster!
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the orange juice, sweetener, and agar agar until simmering. Let simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Turn off heat and let cool for a minute.
- Using a dropped, transfer liquid to molds and then refridgerate for 30 minutes to an hour or until set.
Once again, wishing everybody well during this time. Stay safe and stay healthy!
Questions? Comments? I’d love to know what you think! If you liked this vegan gummies recipe, please be sure to give it a 5 star rating in the comments below:)