A granola recipe so dreamy it will become a go-to staple in your pantry. Sweet golden raisins and nut crunch. Gluten-free, vegan, and refined-sugar free.
I love granola y’all! My friends make fun of me and anyone who knows me well knows there’s a 99% chance that I’ll order whatever has granola on the menu at brunch.
I have been working hard to create a granola recipe that I absolutely love and want to make over and over again and I think I’ve finally done it. I call this Dreamy Banana Coconut Granola because it seriously is dreamy! It is so addictive and makes the perfect snack or topper.
The trick to this granola is the melted banana that you pour over the mix before making it…it gives the granola the most amazing natural sweetness. That with a little maple syrup is a delicious combo- no refined sugar necessary. This granola is filled with goodness such as chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and coconut oil- good and good for you!
The baking process is pretty simple and it will leave you with a big batch of granola you can store for a long time and use every day if you want to! After it is baked, it should come out a nice, light golden-brown color. The coconut flakes and nuts will be toasted nicely and have a great crunch!
My favorite thing to do with this granola other than eat it straight is to top it on smoothies, smoothie bowls, yogurt, etc. It makes a great gift as well!
Dreamy Banana Coconut Granola
- 3 c. Gluten-free Rolled Oats
- 1 c. Sliced Almonds
- 1 c. Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 c. Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 c. Golden Raisins
- 1/4 c. Chia Seeds
- 1/3 c. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Banana Mashed
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the rolled oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, golden raisins, chia seeds, salt and maple syrup (every ingredient except the banana and coconut oil) into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a small saucepan, heat a mashed banana and coconut oil over medium heat until melted down and bubbling.
- Transfer the banana/coconut oil mixture into a blender and blend well then pour it over the mixed granola.
- Transfer granola to 2 baking sheets (if it's too much on one it won't bake evebly) bake for 50 minutes, taking it out and stirring granola every 10-15 minutes so it doesn't bake unevenly.
Questions? Comments? I’d love to know what you think! If you liked this Dreamy Banana Coconut Granola recipe, please be sure to give it a 5 star rating in the comments below:)