Single-serve gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free pancakes…adorable, delicious, and PALEO-friendly 5 ingredient mini pancakes! Topped with probiotic yogurt, bananas, vegan chocolate chips and organic blueberries and maple syrup.
Pancakes were one of my favorite breakfasts growing up, there’s just something so comforting about a stack of pancakes and hot maple syrup to pour over them. I love waking up and having a lazy morning and just making a big stack of pancakes!
Trying to eat healthier might make you think you will never be able to eat sweet breakfasts like that again, but it’s so not true!
These easy gluten-free pancakes are so delicious, and will not put you into a sugar coma after eating them. They are fluffy and filling! They go great with some coffee or a glass of almond milk.
The recipe yields about 8 pancakes or 2 servings, but when I make them by myself I just cut it in half! To make things easier, I put both options below!
I like to top with sliced bananas, vegan chocolate chips, organic blueberries and maple syrup, and a dollop of probiotic yogurt on top (I like GT’s Cocoyo which you can get at Snap Kitchen or Whole Foods!), but there are endless topping options you can choose.
Make sure your heat isn’t too high. These pancakes flip best when they can cook slowly on a medium-high heat and make sure they are fully bubbling before you flip them! Mini pancakes are easier to flip.
5 Ingredient Mini Pancakes
- 1/4 c. coconut flour I actually use about this amount for a single serving as well, maybe slightly less
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda 1/8 t. for single serving
- 2 eggs 1 for single serving
- 1/2 banana 1/4 banana for single serving
- 1/4 c. c. almond milk 1/8 c. for single serving
- Crack egg(s) into a bowl and whisk separately first.
- Add in coconut flour, baking soda, banana, and almond milk. Whisk well. The batter should be pretty thick. (You can also add in a little maple syrup to sweeten it)
- Grease a pan with a little coconut oil and put over medium heat until melted.
- Spoon in the batter into pancake shapes and let it sit until bubbles are forming and you can touch the edges with a spatula without them breaking. (tip: be patient!)
- Flip the pancake and let sit 1-2 min. on the second side (tip: it’s much easier to flip mini pancakes!)
- Stack, top, enjoy.
Questions? Comments? I’d love to know what you think! If you liked this recipe for 5 ingredient mini pancakes please be sure to give it a 5 star rating in the comments below:)